Georgia Tech Human Resources (GTHR) serves the Institute and its more than 14,000 employees through strategic counsel, employee engagement, and essential human capital management operations. As the people’s unit, GTHR is engaged throughout the employee’s lifetime at Georgia Tech. Our team works with sensitive employee information and assists in the management of complex employee issues. Professionalism and confidence are of the utmost importance within our team.
What we do:
- Onboard new employees
- Process payroll and maintain employment data for approximately 14,000 active faculty, staff, and students
- Strive to attract, recruit and retain the best talent in the marketplace
- Provide immigration, labor, and tax support required for foreign national faculty and staff to work at Georgia Tech as well as support employees performing services overseas.
- Leverage a market-driven compensation structure to attract and retain employees
- Advise employees and managers regarding work performance and conflict management
- Provide professional development and learning to the Institute’s diverse workforce
HR Organizational Chart (Last Update: Feb. 13, 2019)