Mar 25, 2019 | Atlanta, GA
This article is a transparent lens into the changes you can expect in the next year as a result of the OneUSG initiative.
We’ve walked employees through the following key terms:
- University System of Georgia (USG) and the OneUSG initiative (part 1)
- Human Capital Management (part 2)
- HCM Transformation (part 3)
The changes to or within each of the following applications will be introduced in phases. All changes will be directly communicated to impacted employees and managers. Each of those targeted communications will be published at transformation.gatech.edu/hcm-transformation.
- Workforce Administration
- Employee, Manager & Faculty Self-Service
- Commitment Accounting
- Faculty Events
- Time & Labor/Absence Management
- Time Clocks
Training sessions will be offered around campus, and you can request a training session for any topic here.
- Holiday Time Accrual (Jan 1)
- Retirement Plan management Change (May 1)
- Pay Schedule Change (May)
- Applicant Tracking System Change (TBD)
- Time Keeping System Changes
For a living version of this list, visit transformation.gatech.edu/hcm-transformation.
This article is the final article in a four-part series titled Connecting Tech to OneUSG.