All regular, full-time GT employees with the titles of:
- Research Engineer
- Associate I through Principal Research Engineer
are eligible for GTRC.
- Tuition & fees can be reimbursed for up to 6 hours per quarter/semester.
- Coursework can be done at any accredited USG Institution.
- Coursework must be job related.
- Employees register for classes during the regular registration period.
- Employees must receive a grade "C" or higher in order to reimbursed.
Specific application and reimbursement procedures can be found in the Georgia Tech Faculty Handbook.
GTRC Tuition Reimbursement Application available on the Forms page.
GTRI Employees go to https://gtapps.gatech.edu/education_assistance/ to complete the GTRC Educational Assistance Program online application. For more information contact Organizational Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.