The University System of Georgia has contracted with Kepro to provide employees and their family members with a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP). All healthcare benefits-eligible employees and their families have access to the program.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers no cost counseling and work/life balance assistance to employees and their family members. Assistance is confidential.
Request EAP Services at:
- 1-844-243-4440, or
- the Kepro website using Company Code USGCares
Note: Effective May 24, 2021, the KEPRO site has changed and you will need to create a new account.
Employee Assistance Services
Work Life Balance
- Financial and legal consultation
- Help with child and elder care
- Concierge support
- Academic advice
- Adoption counseling
Counseling & Well-Being
- Toll-free access to licensed clinical professionals, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Up to 4 sessions per counseling issue, via video or phone
Training & Education
- Monthly live webinars
- Workplace seminars
Management & HR Consultation
- Unlimited consultation for supervisors and managers
- Help with crisis management, workplace emergencies and stressful incidents